The majority of my current workshops (offered through UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center) focus on the social emotional dynamics of the classroom and the importance of fostering SEL skills and resilience in educators.
As an educational psychologist, however, I also have expertise in brain research, memory, motivation, and metacognitive strategies for K-12 students—especially adolescents. I’m happy to talk with you about how I might adapt one of my workshops to meet your needs.
- Resilient Teachers-Resilient Students: Strategies and Tools to Increase Daily Well-being
- Understanding Trauma: Creating a More Responsive Environment
- Stress Management Tools for the Classroom
- Introduction to Mindfulness: Cultivating Attention and Presence
- Positive Psychology in the Classroom
- Working with Emotions and Thoughts
- Top Ten Strategies for Motivating Teachers (Yes, Teachers!)
Send Me a Note
Please send me a note if you would like to know more about any of the workshops listed above.
Amy L. Eva, PhD
Phone: (206) 920-1218
Address: 4701 SW Admiral Way, #387, Seattle, WA 98116